The PXP Financial Payment Provider Developer Hub
You will find comprehensive guides and documents to assist you begin working with PXP Financial Payment provider as soon as possible, along with help in the event that you have stuck. Let us jump right in!
Please note the following terms before you begin reading the paperwork:
- Merchant: the business offering items or solutions and making use of PXP Financial for processing the matching economic transactions.
- Shop: the internet site owned by a vendor where items or solutions can be obtained to clients. a vendor may have a few various shops/websites.
- Consumer: The subscribed client at a vendor’s internet site that is purchasing products or solutions through the vendor. The terms consumer and “user” are used interchangeably in this paperwork. Remember that customers are linked up to a merchant, maybe maybe not store.
- Re re re Payment: A transfer of funds either from client to vendor, or from vendor to consumer. The definition of re payment and “transaction” are employed interchangeably in this paperwork.
- Deposit: Subtype of Payment representing a transfer of funds from client to vendor. Also known as Purchase, Buy.
- Withdrawal: Subtype of Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to consumer. Also called Payout, Cashout. It’s relevant to merchants in Gaming and Binary Alternatives companies for instance in which clients can receive winnings as an example.
- Deposit Reversal: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to consumer for reverting a previously done deposit.
- Chargeback: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client following the consumer has expected their bank to return a card deposit.
- Card Refund: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client as a settlement for a previously prepared card deposit.
- Re Payment Method: Attribute of each and every Re Re Payment. Represents the blend of deal type (Deposit, Withdrawal, Chargeback, Refund, etc.) therefore the re re payment choice selected by the consumer, e.g. Charge card (Visa), Paypal, Paysafecard, etc.
- Payment Provider: thage celebration that is 3rde.g. an organization like Paypal, a bank, another PSP, third party Acquirer) which holds the consumer funds and certainly will accept the deal, with matching credit/debit after the approval. a repayment technique might be supported by/implemented via 2 or even more re re payment providers ( e.g. Visa Deposit via PXP Financial Acquiring, via AIBMS, Wirecard or any other party that is 3rd).
- Payment Account: the consumer recognition information during the provider for a payment that is specific, e.g. card details, bank details, etc.
Re Payments is developed in PXP Financial Payment provider by utilizing one of several integration that is following:
- Redirect Integration: the client is rerouted to PXP Financial Hosted Payment Pages for going into the re payment information. Almost all of y our merchants that are direct this integration choice.
- Backend2Backend Integration: the consumer gets in the re re payment information regarding the vendor’s site which causes a server-to-server call to PXP Financial Payment provider API to start the re payment. The Backend2Backend Integration choice provides the vendor the possibility to generate the Payment UI on it’s own also to invoke the backend API for initiating payments. Lovers and merchants with built-in payment that is hosted make use of this integration choice.
Both in full situations, following the re re payment happens to be triggered a notification would be delivered from PXP Financial Payment provider up to a vendor endpoint showing what’s the processing status associated with re re payment. Instead, the vendor application can invoke lots of API means of retrieving re re payment details, doing extra actions on a repayments, etc.
PXP Financial has several APIs offered to merchants:
- Payment Service v3: an XML POST API could be the API that is standard offered merchants for Redirect and Backend2Backend Integration.
- Payment Service v4: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality pertaining to Direct Post Integration.
- Payment Service v5: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality associated payday loan in Ponchatoula with individual enrollment.
- Payment Service v6: a REST/JSON API supporting functionality that is additional vendor onboarding.
Versions are complementary
Take note that more recent variations usually do not completely change older versions, in particular v4 and v5 contain just specific functionality and usually do not fully replace v3.